[Libreoffice] No Edit entry in context menu of a chart: bug or intentional ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Tue Jun 21 13:07:04 PDT 2011

Hi all,

In LibO 3.4.1 rc1 the context menu of a chart inserted in a speadsheet
does not show the menu entry Edit as it does in LibO 3.3.x. In addition,
the menu Edit > Object is grayed when you select a chart.

My question is: these menu entries have been removed intentionally or is
it a bug?
If it was intentionally, I am surprised because I cannot find a mean to
edit a chart without using the mouse, what is certainly a problem from
the accessibility point of view.

Best regards
JBF