[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo38204: formulas with range names were not imported correctly from xls

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:44:35 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I have a new patch for another problem around range names. We couldn't
import formulas with range names from xls due to a false check.
The named range index is 1-based during import and so the check is only
allowed to check for > but not >=.

I think we should include this patch into 3-4 because it is a serious
problem if all formulas with range names are screwed up.

Regards,
Markus