[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] new build breaker in configure/set_soenv

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Jun 23 04:18:03 PDT 2011

Andreas Radke píše v St 22. 06. 2011 v 19:32 +0200:
> The patch is not even needed. Simply adding this line makes it build:
> 	make -C dmake clean && echo "make -C dmake clean"
>
> So there was some garbage left in the tarball?

Ooops, I need to run "make clean" before producing the source tarballs.

The fixed tarball is at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.4.1.2.tar.bz2

Anyway, I still think that it fixes only the problem with dmake. The
patch still should be needed to fix configure without the translations
module.

I am sorry for the troubles.

Best Regards,
Petr