[Libreoffice] Debug compilation fails in sal module

serv serva serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 05:06:11 PDT 2011

--- En date de : Jeu 23.6.11, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> a écrit :

> De: Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>
> Objet: Re: [Libreoffice] Debug compilation fails in sal module
> À: "Julien Nabet" <serval2412 at yahoo.fr>
> Cc: libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org
> Date: Jeudi 23 juin 2011, 12h42
> On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 21:52 +0200,
> Julien Nabet wrote:
> > Le 22/06/2011 13:55, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
> one of the C++ libraries of
> > I'm going to take a look at it and hope to find
> something.
>
> Address 0x482bcd0 is 0 bytes inside data symbol
> "_ZGVNSt7num_getIcSt19istreambuf_iteratorIcSt11char_traitsIcEEE2idE"
>
> c++filt
> _ZGVNSt7num_getIcSt19istreambuf_iteratorIcSt11char_traitsIcEEE2idE
>
> guard variable for std::num_get<char,
> std::istreambuf_iterator<char,
> std::char_traits<char> > >::id
>
> so that's completely nuts I think, so...
>
> I wonder. Can you give me the output of...
>
> md5sum solver/350/unxlngi6/lib/libstdc++.so.6
> and
> md5sum /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 to make sure they match.

I saw this output for Valgrind and I thought about comparing osl_process.cxx in unx part with equivalent Windows part.
I remarked that in unx part string_container_t was a vector of std::string + something. In Windows, it was a list of OUString + something

For the md5, I'll do that as soon as I get home.

I'm curious to know if I'm the only one to have this problem with debug compilation.

About rm -rf sal/unxlng, I did that everytime since it's quick to recompile this whole part.
But about solenv Debug, I'll take a look.

Julien.