[Libreoffice] G5, can not save files

Fridrich Strba fstrba at novell.com
Thu Jun 23 05:42:39 PDT 2011

I am really very very sorry, but on my G4, I don't find the same
problem. But here I tried with just uploaded 3.4.1rc2. Which version do
you use? Did you try to bin your user directory and let LO recreate it
on start again? Do you have installed some special extension?

Thanks for any supplement of information to help me to reproduce.

Cheers

Fridrich