[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Fix build by updating to new api

Luke Symes allsymes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:27:07 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:41 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>wrote:

>         Lovely - pushed to master; thanks :-)
>
>        Which makes me wonder - now you've fixed the impress ergonomic snafu
> nicely, what is next on your hit list ? :-)

I'm interested in working on gui stuff, especially the custom animation
workflow. I'm going to look at the reason for the slowdown with changing
animation properties; something to do with the "presets list" taking ages to
generate each time...
I'm interested in making libreoffice more 'native' on linux, although that
seems like it might take a while to understand how to improve the situation
there :)
Would it be good to go to the UX list for ideas/discussion do you think?

Kind regards,

Luke.