[Libreoffice] [GSoC][performance] report - week #5

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:26:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,

not much happened this week.
I've add some more prefixes and created list of libraries we use in
all components (writer, calc, draw, impress, base).

Caolán suggested we don't have to have all
component_getImplementationEnvironment functions doing the same.
So, I'm sending small patch and maybe then we could just remove them ?
(if they don't do something special)

And next week on Wednesday I will have final exams at school, so I
have to learn something in next two days.

Kind regards,
Matus