[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo#38561: can't save pw protected file without pw

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:39:54 PDT 2011

Hello Andras,

> It's not clear to me why the functionality works in 3.3. Encryption
> data is not cleared there, too.

I only had a closer look at the xls export and we didn't use the
EncryptionData in the export there, at least not to detect if the file is pw
protected. There we used the SID_PASSWORD entry witch was cleared in both
cases. I think it was the first step to some changes that we have in master
where the pw code was changed in several places.

Regards,
Markus