[Libreoffice] Re; windows daily builds availability

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 07:35:54 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 07:19 -0700, plino wrote:
> Petr Mladek wrote:
> >
> > It is well recommended to use daily builds from
> > http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/. They include the very last
> > fixes and can be installed in parallel with the announced builds.
> >

> That may be true for other OSes but not for Windows. Once LO gets to 3.5.x
> that will (hopefully) be a correct statement.

Yes, we need to get windows and mac master daily builds especially.
There's only two tinderboxes listed at
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html and I think they've
been turned over to 3.4.X series.

Given that the windows ones are a bottleneck, this is something where
people with spare windows boxes can help out right now, e.g. see
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/blog/archives/monthly/2011-02.html#2011-02-18T21_38_49.htm
about how to set them up.

C.