[Libreoffice] No Python scripts visible in UI - build 350m1 from master nightly 27/06/2011 for Mac OSX

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:52:00 PDT 2011

Hi Alexander, *,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 27/06/11 17:33, Alexander Thurgood a écrit :
>
> I thought Tor had changed the python stuff so that the switch was now :
>
> --enable-python=auto

Well - no matter what switch: Do you have it in the installed build?
After all that is what counts.
If it's not there, then we can start digging in to why it is not
included / whether the right configure switch was used.

If it is there, then the problem is more serious, and would require a
much deeper look.

ciao
Christian