[Libreoffice] minutes of tech steering call ...

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Jun 27 22:45:14 PDT 2011

Michael Meeks schrieb:

 > 	Oh - well - since master is going to turn into 3.5, if that is not
 > parallel installing, then we have a problem

Hi,

I believe most testers can live with every behavior, but behavior must
be predictable. We ned some Help (Wiki: QA/DailyBuilds) with exact
descriptions how to use - for every operating system and every variation
of the Daily build. Currently I see 3 folders for WIN and have to guess
how the contained builds will behave, how they should be used and for
what they are.

CU

Rainer