[Libreoffice] camera /power supply/PMR CB GMRS/(20110628)

zen liu sales at haosda.com.cn
Tue Jun 28 00:26:08 PDT 2011

Dear Sir./Madam.

We are glad to introduce ourself is a professional manufacturer specialized,research and developing and producing switching power supply & CB,GMRS,FRS.

The SPS special and output voltage eversafe( less than 14vdc/failare mode FMEA) for CCTV/IR/IP/CAR REVERSING camera.

Welcome OEM & ODM.

We can trading product and supply solutions is Access controller system,sentry security systems,Alarm system,camera controller monitor
system,car reversing camera,Mini. DVR(COMS type),color quad processor,video grabber,speed dome camera, twisted-pair video transmitter,digital video
recorder(Embedded DVR),Network DVR, IR camera,IP camera,and HD camera.

Just free to contact us while you will need them!  We can give you good price and product.

Thanks&Best Regards

ZEN LIU  //   ÁõÉú    008613689515372
www.haosda.com.cn
Ïã¸Û: ºÃ ´ï ¿Æ ¼¼(Ïã¸Û)ÓÐ ÏÞ ¹« ˾
HONGKONG: HAOSDA TECHNOLOGY(H.K.) LIMITED
Address: FLAT/RM 905 WORKINGBERG COMMERCIAL BLDG 41-47 MARBLE ROAD H.K.

ÉîÛÚ: ÉîÛÚÊкúôïµç×ӿƼ¼ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾
SHENZHEN:SHENZHEN HAOHAODA ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD

ëŠÔ’/TEL£º0755-27944251,36951165    ´«Õæ/FAX£º0755-27944251
E-Mail: zenlew at 163.com   zenlew at haosda.com.cn  MSN: haosda at hotmail.com
Website: www.haosda.com.cn

µØÖ·£ºÉîÛÚÊÐŒš°²…^Î÷ÏçÁ÷ÌÁ¹¤ÒµÂ·63ºÅ±¦É½Ã÷Ë®¹¤ÒµÇø2¶°4Â¥
Add: 4F,2 Building, Baoshanmingshui Industrial-area, xixiangliutang,Baoan Shenzhen city China