[Libreoffice] Two small problems with make dev-install

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Tue Jun 28 06:14:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

When compiling master and installing using make dev-install, I found 2
small errors :
1/ one typo in the comment written on the screen :

> Developer installation finished, you can now execute:
> cd /home/jbf/LibO/code/install/program
> . ./ooenv
> ./soffice.bin

there is a space between the points in front of /ooenv

2/ the script ooenv is not executable and you have to manually set
correct permissions. We have not this error in libreoffice-3-4 branch.

Best regards
JBF