[Libreoffice] [SOLVED] Debug-mode getline-using sal unittest crashes, triggered by _GLIBCXX_DEBUG

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 28 11:23:12 PDT 2011

Le 28/06/2011 14:45, Caolán McNamara a écrit :

> I reckon this is basically a libstdc++ bug, so we're just looking for
> either a reproducer we can submit a bug for, and/or a hackaround for
> ourselves in the interim.

Could it be a cppunit bug ? I think about this one :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1764149&group_id=11795&atid=111795
"Valgrind shows a very large number of calls to new followed by the
wrong form of delete when running cppunit tests.
This is with libcppunit v 1.12.0"
(We use 1.12.1 but this bug is still opened)
Or, for sure, it's libstdc++ bug ?

Julien.