[Libreoffice] [SOLVED] Debug-mode getline-using sal unittest crashes, triggered by _GLIBCXX_DEBUG

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 28 23:44:58 PDT 2011

Hello,

I tried the patch attached. In fact, I remarked by reading some forums
(sorry i don't remember the specific link I read) that getline could
need some extra precaution. I don't know if this patch is correct but
there's no more memory error. However there's now an assertion failure
because number of env vars is different from number children env vars.

Julien.