[Libreoffice] Replacing ByteString with rtl::OString

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 02:21:34 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 22:15 +0200, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> seems that I have to adjust the search path for header files:
>
> {LibreOffice3-root}/solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/inc/tools/stream.hxx:37:34:
> fatal error: sal/inc/rtl/string.hxx: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
> gefunden  (file or directory not found)

Well, the include is just #include <rtl/string.hxx> but rtl::OString is
already used in that header, so you shouldn't need any additional
includes to add a sal_Bool ReadLine( rtl::OString& rStr ); signature in
there.

> > and get back to converting it fully over once all uses of it are gone.
> Didn't expect that I could just assign a ByteString to an OString and
> therefore didn't try it...  :-)

Yeah, there's some conversion operators in tools/inc/string.hxx to aid
the transition.

C.