[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo#38380: update local range names

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:20:00 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to get this patch into 3.4. I pushed a similar patch to master(
master and 3-4 diverged in this area a bit):
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=cacc32f86fa18cb8262f5597b381c099117a3344

We need to treat local range names the same way as global range names and
therefore update them during sheet operations and if ranges get updated.
Global range names are updated in the ScDocument class with the same method,
so I think this patch is very safe. The corresponding method in ScDocument
calls the method in ScTable that will call the UpdateTabRef or
UpdateReference method for ScRangeName.

Regards,
Markus