[Libreoffice] extra testing needed for 3.4.2 Linux fullscreen slideshow
thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Jun 30 00:47:46 PDT 2011
Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Thanks! just write it on this thread, I'll upload and format it on Litmus.
this affects Linux only. What we'd need is people testing 3.4.2 on
multi-monitor setups, on as many window managers / desktop
environments flavours and versions as possible (the former - compiz,
metacity and kwin at least - the latter: gnome, kde, xfce, lxde,
Steps to perform:
* install 3.4.2 and 3.4.1, perform the steps below with both
version - we're only interested in differences
* make sure Presenter Screen extension is installed
* start with a single monitor
* start slideshow - does the fullscreen window cover the whole
screen, is it in front of all panels, task bars etc?
* exit slideshow, change screen resolution
* repeat step 1
* keep Impress running, enable 2nd screen
* perform same steps as the subitems above - this time, the
presenter screen has to be on one monitor, the actual slideshow
on the other
* go to Slideshow->Slideshow Settings. Play with the multiple
display settings there. Specifically, does the "show on both"
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the LibreOffice