[Libreoffice] Litmus testcase structure improvement.

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at novell.com
Thu Jun 30 03:51:52 PDT 2011

Hi Cor,

That would be great :) Thanks!

I commited some words (untested) here today for Litmus admin:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Litmus_for_Libreoffice_Admin_Guide

Please also let me know if something is confusing.

btw. would you do the changes in 'Master Regression TC' branches, where all
the latest test cases should be tracked:) In addition, maybe the step by step
working practice section 'Use case - Adding a new regression test case' would
be helpful:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Working_practices

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 08:53:23AM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Yifan Jiang wrote (30-06-11 06:44)
>> Hi Sophie / all,
>> [...]
>
> (just to let you know that I see the mails etc, and hope to be able to pick
> up the next days - if not, it will be somewhere next week ..)

  Yifan Jiang
  Libreoffice
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice