[Libreoffice] Need help with failing cppunit tests

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Mon Mar 7 04:49:14 PST 2011

Hiya,

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 12:39:23PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	If the unit test fail, then almost certainly you'll fail in the same
> way at run-time too.

Maybe, maybe not. The cppunit tests build long chains of destructors
which may not be present in a real-world situation.

The only issue I've found at runtime so far is I'm unable to save normal
.odt or .ods files but this may not be related.

I've not yet encountered a single LibreOffice crash.

--
Francois Tigeot