[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] OxygenOffice as a product

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Mar 7 06:03:54 PST 2011

Hi Kami,

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 14:08 +0100, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
> Hi Lovers of LibreOffice!

	:-)

> I would like to introduce OxygenOffice as a product. Here is a first
> patches. I hope It can get into libreoffice-3-3 and libreoffice-3-3-2.
> First patch introduces the product second one patch some related patches
> in dev300 folder. Maybe we could integrate these two patches in dev300
> into git.

	It looks fine to me; of course, I would prefer to have this like this
on master, and have it in the form of OxygenOffice specific patches in
dev300/apply for libreoffice-3-3 really [ to reduce the risk still
further ].

	Please feel free to push it like this, though doing it as patches would
be ideal.

	Thanks !

		Michael.