[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Fix for formula reference breakage during file save.

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Mar 8 02:10:11 PST 2011

Kohei Yoshida píše v Po 07. 03. 2011 v 23:13 -0500:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to backport a fix from master to the libreoffice-3-3.  The
> patch is attached, which is a cleaned up version of
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=e98dd6643b15a156dbf3574343f3c076ad7ac277
>
> The patch would likely not apply cleanly due to some BOOL to bool
> conversions I've been doing on master, but that's trivial to fix.

I have attached that variant for libreoffice-3-3 branch, see
0001-Prope...diff

Note that I needed to update the context for for
sc/source/core/data/table2.cxx and ScTable::DeleteArea. Otherwise, it
applied the last two hunks in a wrong place. See defuzzed.diff for the
difference against the original diff.

Anyway, the fix looks fine and quite safe to me.

Best Regards,
Petr