[Libreoffice] Problem in module bean

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Wed Mar 9 02:05:40 PST 2011

OMG - this is a long time ago !!!

But I've just managed to get back to it and run this.

The diagnosis is spot on - "cannot find -ljawt".

Digging further, it looks like it's looking for it in solenv/unxlngx6 or
solver/330 or /opt/icedtea6-bin-1.9.1.

So that's it! Looking in /opt, my java is in 1.9.7

Edited it by hand, and I'm now getting errors in vcl - "/bin/bash: C:
command not found".

I think I'm going to try my usual trick of pulling a clean copy of lo
from the repository :-) We'll see how that goes.

Cheers,
Wol