[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Calc Standard Filter behaviour

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Mar 11 07:01:51 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 09:35 +0000, Tibby Lickle wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Kohei Yoshida <kyoshida at novell.com>
> wrote:
>
>         But before I commit your patches, we'd like to confirm that
>         you are
>         submitting your patches under LGPLv3+/MPL dual licenses.
>
> I knew I'd forget something crucial - both are submitted under LGPLv3
> +/MPL.

Excellent!  Just pushed to master.

One minor point.  We normally prefer that your fully name be used in
each commit, to keep the record keeping easier.  I would be great if you
could adjust your git setting so that your full name be used in your
commits.  Thanks!

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc