[Libreoffice] Fonts trouble in Math formulas

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 07:24:57 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 18:07 +0300, Alexander wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I get problem when type/edit formulas in LO. Trouble in all version LO up to currently (3.3.2rc1).
> I use Debian.
>
> In OOo all Ok.

And what version of OOo ?, this might simply be having an older
opensymbol font installed somewhere that the new LibreOffice (or
OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 as well) is finding first instead of the new
version of opensymbol. And then expects to have symbols that didn't
exist in the old version of the font.

C.