[Libreoffice] Daily Build broken on Mac

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 07:55:45 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 09:46 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> Looks like a icu4c-aix.patch, unsurprisingly ;-),  does not apply anymore....

I think I fixed that patch earlier. Though there seems to be another
problem on mac as well.

We also however a tricky windows problem, we munge the .vcproj files in
icu into something buildable with nmake. However in icu 4.6 those are
replaced with .vcxproj files, and the format is different, so the
custom .mak file generator doesn't work with them.

C.