[Libreoffice] Daily Build broken on Mac

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:03:38 PST 2011

Le 11/03/11 17:28, Norbert Thiebaud a écrit :

Hi Norbert,

> Humm correction. the patches now apply but the build still fail...
> there is an expeort of U_CC that doesn't paly well with the CC having
> spaces in it (for me it is "ccache gcc-4.0")
>
> Norbert

Ah, that might explain why my own attempt to build from master today on
Mac keeps failing...for some reason, I am seeing :

- failed forking of processes ;
- failures in building the submodules of SFX2 - if I build individually,
it seems to be ok, then when I revert back to the main make, it fails
elsewhere.

I'm ploughing on though.

Alex