[Libreoffice] [PATCH] Additional translations of German comments in libs-core/editeng
albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:35:22 PDT 2011
Now I have fixed the patch.
You can commit the patch under the terms of MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:24, Albert Thuswaldner
<albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please ignore this patch for now, same-line changes have been made in
> master since I sent this patch. I will merge it in my local repo and
> resend the patch.
> On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 20:51, Albert Thuswaldner
> <albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> And now the actual patch....
>> On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 20:49, Albert Thuswaldner
>> <albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> While tidying up my local repo I discovered some changes that did not
>>> get properly pushed to master. It is all my fault, my patch back then
>>> was humungous.
>>> You can commit the patch under the terms of MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+
>>> triple license.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 30257 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the LibreOffice