[Libreoffice] Fonts trouble in Math formulas

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 06:44:20 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 13:36 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Fun indeed :-) this seems to happen quite a lot. I wonder if there is
> some way we can clobber this by forcing the path in some hard way, or
> does that give lots of vile per-platform problems.

The (probable) right way is to pull the font version out feed it in as a
value to our existing "which font is a better choice" test in vcl
somewhere to prefer newer version nos over older version nos when all is
equal. Not particularly hard to fix, just takes a little time and some
cross platform foo probably.

Same thing exists, theoretically, as an issue with our other bundled
fonts.

C.