[Libreoffice] nullptr, was: Suggestion: Let's switch to using MSVC2010 on Windows for master

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 14:27:11 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 18:58 +0100, Jesús Corrius wrote:
> Have you looked at what I did for Python to compile it with VS2010? It
> looks like the same problem.

In this case icu 4.6 comes with vc2010 .vcxproj files, but we'd like to
build it with vc2008. Any of (gnu)make files, nmake stuff or .vcproj
(which work with an existing custom hacky script to convert them to
nmake files) or a new custom hack to convert .vcxproj into any of the
above. Seems non-trivial to pull this off.

C.