[Libreoffice] Fix Bug 32559

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 14:26:04 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 21:45 +0100, Bálint Dózsa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a modification. (Shift+F3 is not hardcoded)

Cool, this looks good stuff on first glance.

Probably a few open questions around handling the e.g. "annotation"
shell for using it inside those insert->comment things, and whether it
should be a writer only feature and/or in calc/draw too.

Not sure about whether we should e.g. reset the mode when moving from
one place to another in the document or detect the current case mode
based on the selection and shift to the next one rather than hook off a
count.

If noone else gets around to this by Fri I'll have a look at sticking
this in.

C.