[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Small minnor correction on filters

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Mar 18 13:17:11 PDT 2011

Hi Guto,

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 14:44 -0300, Guto Maia wrote:
> I'm still stuck with the odiapi on filters, however I found a chmod
> change that is needed just to keep the presentation/pattern of the
> code.

	I just pushed your patch - thanks ! :-) incidentally, we like a
statement with each patch that this is "under the LGPLv3+/MPL" (dual)
licenses - for due dilligence etc. Of course this was quite a small
one ;-)

	Great to have you contributing ! Do you hang out on IRC ? that's a
great way to get questions asked interactively.

	All the best,

		Michael.