[Libreoffice] Update my feed for planet.documentfoundation.org

Jonas Finnemann Jensen jopsen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:19:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

I finally did a blog post today - that doesn't happen very often...
Anyway, I noticed that it showed up on planet.documentfoundation.org, even
though I didn't publish it in my LibreOffice category, as it's not
LibreOffice related...
I don't strictly mind that... But I assume the audience of the planet is
mainly interested in posts related to LibreOffice.
Also, I don't want to be the weird guy spamming
planet.documentfoundation.org with all sorts of irrelevant stuff :)
So I would encourage who ever administrates the planet to just feature the
LibreOffice category from my blog...
 - Then I'll promise to write some LibreOffice related post soon - that
doesn't happen very often either...

The feed for the LibreOffice category is:
http://jopsen.dk/blog/category/computer/libreoffice/feed/

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.