[Libreoffice] Compiled failed in sw

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Mar 21 17:57:29 PDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 09:07:32PM +0100, Julien Nabet <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> [/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/300/unxlngi6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/filter/ww8/docxattributeoutput.o] 
> Erreur
> I didn't find unxlng directory but i suppose this has changed with gnumake.

No, I got "sw" to build with gnumake already, though I get the same
error after the last pull. I just started a full rebuild; if it's there,
it worths checking what's the problem.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20110322/e41799d0/attachment.pgp>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list