[Libreoffice] --enable-crypt-link

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Mar 22 01:48:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

Do you see any use for the --enable-crypt-link / CRYPT_LINK?  To me, it
seems to be a remnant of removal of PAM, and I can see no references to
that other than configure.in / set_soenv.in:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=CRYPT_LINK&project=artwork&project=base&project=bootstrap&project=calc&project=components&project=extensions&project=extras&project=filters&project=impress&project=libs-core&project=libs-extern&project=libs-extern-sys&project=libs-gui&project=postprocess&project=sdk&project=ure&project=writer&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=

I'm about to kill, unless anyone objects :-)

Regards,
Kendy