[Libreoffice] Assertion failure in osl_process.cxx

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:59:13 PDT 2011


I've just tried to build libreoffice and I get the same problem.
First I pulled it, then  "export VALGRIND=memcheck" and finally make check.
I attach the dmake output.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20110322/fed708db/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: debugoutput
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 80207 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20110322/fed708db/attachment-0001.obj>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list