[Libreoffice] Windows compiling

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Wed Mar 23 15:27:24 PDT 2011

Hi Albert,

the Wiki has fairly good instructions for building on a couple of
platforms, Windows amongst them. Have a look at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build

There's special page explaining build dependencies under
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies

I must admit that I haven't build LibreOffice on Windows yet, only
OpenOffice.org, but I assume it might even be a little easier.

Cheers,

Peter