[Libreoffice] first post and patch proposition (condfrmt)

Bob libo at bobiciel.com
Wed Mar 23 17:05:03 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

It's my first post on this mailing list.
Until 3 years ago, I posted regulary on french ooo lists. I return on
the french dev list but it's a nomanland ;-) only 3 messages !
I think everybody is coming on LibreOffice :-)

I find a hack I've created in 2008. Yesterday, I've worked to finalise
it. I think it may interest you :
unlimited count of rules in conditional formating

I'm not qualified for making a patch. Please somebody can help me ?

Source code is here :
http://archives.bobiciel.com/libo/condfrmt/libo_condfrmt_100_conditions.zip
http://archives.bobiciel.com/libo/condfrmt/libo_condfrmt_100_conditions.tar.gz

Screen shot : http://archives.bobiciel.com/libo/condfrmt/condfrmt.jpg
Test file : http://archives.bobiciel.com/libo/condfrmt/test_condfrmt_100.ods

I've making test only on english version, I don't know if it work for
other languages; particulary for asiatic languages.

I used String class for labels construction. I don't know if it's
correct choise.

Thank for your help

Bob