[Libreoffice] .fodt format broken

Pierre-André Jacquod pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 23 23:18:17 PDT 2011

Hello,
after having made a full compile, I have seen that the support for .fodt
file format (plain xml) is broken. I tested this file format (created a
file,...) about one month ago, and all was well, but now you just get a
general I/O error, by reading or saving it.

I do not know it this is a following of the merge with OpenOffice or of
the de-java xml (which is good).

Do we want to still surpport this format? if no, then I will remove its
appreance in load & save

If yes, may someone look at it? I do not know this part, and do not have
currently the time to investigate. I can try to find which commit broke
it. but not today:- )

best regards
Pierre-André