[Libreoffice] Test LibreOffice@

Steve Edmonds steve.edmonds at ptglobal.com
Sun Mar 27 09:44:56 PDT 2011

Hi.
I have been having the same issue with users and discuss lists and not sure
if I am blacklisted or something similar, os it possible that the list does
not send your own posts back to you now (it used to). I was waiting a bit
and then going to check the archive to see if my posts were in it.

Good Luck
steve