[Libreoffice] please discuss design issues on the design list ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Mar 28 02:32:01 PDT 2011

Hi Rafael, and Octavio,

	First - welcome to the project; no doubt your design insight will be
appreciated on the design list: design at libreoffice.org

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 14:40 -0300, Rafael Daud wrote:
> I've just joined the development list, and don't have any programming
> skills worth to mention

	This is really the programmers list; and we would like to keep
discussion of any wider design / l10n / artwork issues here tied to
concrete code and/or code design issues and patches.

	Since you have no code yet, please take this thread to the design list.
That is where your nice mockups, and great ideas belong, along with a
lot of like minded people.

	Splitting the work in this way avoids the big discussions from
distracting the developers from their hacking, and swamping eg. new
developers' first patches.

	Anyhow - it seems like you're on the right track getting plugged in
there already :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.