[Libreoffice] Test LibreOffice@

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Mon Mar 28 07:53:58 PDT 2011

At 10:39am -0400 Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
>> please excuse me for another annoying "Test", unfortunately I have
>> some problems with this particular mailing list (all other ones
>> work  fine). I can read, but not post, and sender
>><libreoffice-bounces+libreoffice=bielefeldundbuss.de at lists.freedesktop.org>
>> looks suspicious.
>
> Not suspicious at alll.

> [ description of process snipped ]

> It will then send a probe/warning message, and if that is rejected as
> well, send a last probe, and if that bounces you'll be unsubscribed.

I've gotten a number of these from this list as well.  I've basically
ignored them, with the notable exception about two months ago when I was
unsubscribed automatically and so had to resubscribe.

I'm by no means an email guru (read: not at all), but I am curious why
it happens *only* with this list.  Given the variables I see -- mainly
that of the large number of lists to which I subscribe, this only
happens with LO -- it smells like a misconfiguration of the list or
FDO's mailing setup somewhere.

Is there something obvious I'm overlooking?  Or something simple I could
do solve this particular mailing list issue?

Thanks,

Kevin