[Libreoffice] Test LibreOffice@

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:47:37 PDT 2011

At 11:36am -0400 Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Kevin Hunter wrote:
>> At 10:39am -0400 Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> it smells like a misconfiguration of the list or FDO's mailing
>> setup somewhere.
>>
>> Is there something obvious I'm overlooking? Or something simple I
>> could do  solve this particular mailing list issue?
>
> The most simple first step is to read the reason for the bounce that
> is included with the probe/warning messages. That should at least
> give a hint why mail delivery failed.

Ah ... now I know why I've been ignoring it.  Here's the return message
in the bounce:

-----
[...]
554 Service
     unavailable; Client host [gabe.freedesktop.org] blocked using
Barracuda Reputation;
    http://bbl.barracudacentral.com/q.cgi?ip=70.38.55.108
  (in replyto end of DATA command)
-----

This particular bounce was attached to one of the spam messages that got
through to the list. (gabe doesn't have a dynamic IP address, does it?)

I don't know how to proceed from here.  Do I just keep ignoring them?

Thanks,

Kevin