[Libreoffice] Review needed to try to resurrect "add slide thumbnails to HTML export" part

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 28 12:08:51 PDT 2011

Hello,

I attached a screenshot. I used html and all the options by default.
(png, low resolution).
I've got a popup write error with xhtml. I will take a look tonight
(since I've got a job and this one doesn't concern at all LO :-) )

Julien.
PS : my previous post hasn't been released since I added too the odp
file example and it was too big.