[Libreoffice] http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/ cppcheck report jobs stalled

someone at boldandbusted.com someone at boldandbusted.com
Mon Mar 28 14:10:52 PDT 2011

Hi *. Sorry to say that it appears a hardware problem (bad RAM) has put
a stop to cppcheck's 5 hour report runs that get pushed to
http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/ . I'm RMA-ing the RAM today, and
hopefully we'll see the replacements in a few weeks, if not sooner.

Sorry for not writing sooner. The current report will stay available
(the machine which does cppcheck runs is separate from the web server
which presents the results). I hope it is still valuable as a reference
until this problem is repaired.

I'll write again to the list when I have an update for you on major
changes to the status of this service.

Cheers,

Jesse Adelman
ilikelinux Consulting/Bold and Busted LLC
Brisbane, CA
http://www.ilikelinux.com/
http://www.boldandbusted.com/