[Libreoffice] GSOC 2011 - Android project - pointers ...

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Tue Mar 29 04:20:37 PDT 2011

Hi Michael, all,

2011/3/29 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>:

> On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 22:46 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
>> IMO I would like to use 2.2 from the reason you've said and because I
>> personally have 2.2 phone ;-)
>
>        That makes sense then :-) Then again, do we have emulators out there we
> can use ? perhaps that is the best approach - then we are all seeing the
> same thing; possibly we can target tablets and the newest APIs as well -
> that way.

By chance, I am currently working in an Android application to
optimize process performance in those devices as my final project to
get at last my Computer Science degree. So I have access to many
devices to make tests if necessary. In any case, there are emulators
for all versions in the Android SDK.

Cheers,

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>