[Libreoffice] Staroffice module build fail

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Tue Mar 29 17:19:28 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 05:21 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> After ./g pull -r  and doing make clean && make build failed for
> dbaccess and starmath modules. I referred  the wiki and did a prtial
> build for dbacess which came out clean. But still I've got build issue
> with starmath module related to some JUnit test.

Hello Anurag,

So, I personally don't know what exactly the problem is there, but you
might try passing --without-junit to the configure script (or autogen.sh
script) to see if that lets you disable those junit tests.  I remember
having issues with junit myself, and my build script contains
--without-junit which solved the problem for me.

Worth a try.

HTH,

Kohei

--