[Libreoffice] need your help to make my first patch. (conditional formattings with unlimited number of rules)

Chr. Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at web.de
Tue Mar 29 23:18:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

"git status" tells you, which files were modified, "git commit -m "<commit message>" -a" puts those modifications under git control and finally "git format-patch HEAD~1" gives you a patch file you can send to the mailing list for review.
At least this is the way I create patch files. Make sure that you've configured your real name (don't know the syntax) that it is saved later during "git push" (executed by some of the more experienced developers)

Christina