[Libreoffice] Libreoffice QA Review and Feedback Gathering - Title mail

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at novell.com
Wed Mar 30 02:48:28 PDT 2011

Dear people,

The aim of this set of mail threads is to initialize a more detailed
discussion of Libreoffice QA. As from reviewing the current status of our wiki
page and previous mailing thread, I feel it is quite necessary to have a big
map view of current QA status, so that we all have a commen sense of:

    - who are working on what?
    - where we are?
    - what are we going to do next?
    - what is the most high priority problem of QA work?

in a more efficient and cooperated way. Besides I also opened some discussions
of current thoughts from my understanding.

Would you feel free to add your brilliant ideas, comment, or further questions
you want to know, from which I believe most people will also benifit.

The outline of discussion is divided into 4 sections as coming mails with same
Title of this appending different Subtitles:

    - QA People
    - Bug Triage
    - Manual and Localization Testing
    - Automation Testing

Please reply-To-All the corresponding section you are interested in and
reply-To-All to this title mail if your comments does not suitable for those
sections.

Finally I will keep working on summarize all of them and to open
further discussions on how we are going to the next. Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Yifan

--
  Yifan Jiang