[Libreoffice] Build fail in scp2 on Mac - file_font_accessories.par malformed

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:22:39 PDT 2011

Hi all,

When trying to build scp2 on Mac OSX, I get the following error :

par2script -i
../unxmacxi.pro/par,/Users/alex/DevHack/git/libo/solver/300/unxmacxi.pro/par
@@/var/folders/tQ/tQqvtWX2HoWtouh-ZgKa-k+++TI/-Tmp-//mkYTe8Cu -o
../unxmacxi.pro/bin/osl/setup_osl.ins
Reading par files
Collecting items

ERROR: malformed par file, expecting <token> <gid> but saw 'File
gid_File_Fnt_-URW-Gothic_L_Avantgarde UnixRights = 444;
'
in function: test_par_syntax
dmake:  Error code 255, while making '../unxmacxi.pro/bin/osl/setup_osl.ins'
Retrying /Users/alex/DevHack/git/libo/scp2/util

when I look at the file_font_accessories.par file, all of the URW font
entries have a missing carriage return after the font name and before
the UnixRights = foo, which causes the par2script to barf and the build
to fail.

Alex